The Sofitel Resort & Spa Fiji is the perfect island paradise to exchange vows with your beloved.
With stunning surrounds and a huge range of facilities within the resort its no wonder the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa is such a popular choice for bride and grooms getting married in Fiji. We offer a range of Sofitel wedding packages or our wedding planners can personalise something just for you. After the ceremony you and your guests will enjoy 5-star luxury while delighting in the warm hospitality that the South Pacific is known for.
Sofitel Resort & Spa Fiji Vou Wedding Package
- Personal wedding executive
- Choice of wedding venues (beach, poolside, garden)
- Marriage licence
- Return transfers to the registry office
- Minister or Celebrant
- Tropical floral arrangement for the ceremony
- Tropical trailing or posy wedding bouquet
- Tropical flower buttonhole of Fijian lei garland
- An hour entertainment from Sofitel’s sarong clad
- Fijian serenaders
- Traditional Fijian warrior escort for the bride
Reception: 6:30-10:30pm (4 hrs)
- Exclusive use of Sofitel’s Signature restaurant, V with existing set up for up to 50 guests
- Decadent V four course venue with alternate drop for the mains
- Sparkling wine, red & white wine, local beers and soft drinks package for 4 hours for up to 50 guests
- Magnum of Tatting Champagne for toasting for the bridal table
- Versatile DJ Services for 4 hours
- Kids private party to include: buffet, entertainment and dedicated nannies for up to 10 children for 4 hours during reception
Pre or Post:
- Private chartered sunset cruise on the luxurious MV Riviera One- with 2 hours canapes and sparkling wine for two
- Gourmet champagne breakfast in bed or in your private beach cabana with a dedicated waiting staff
Accommodation for the Bride & Groom:
- 5 nights in a Superior oceanside room with buffet breakfast in Lagoon restaurant
Accommodation for Wedding Guests:
- 1 cocktail per adult at Happy Hour
- 10% discount on So Spa treatments
- Express check-in at Sofitel’s VIP desk
- Welcome fruit cocktail with cold towels upon arrival
- A bottle of Tatting champagne upon arrival
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum of 50 guests
- Alternative setups can be arranged for an addition
More Sofitel Fiji Wedding Packages
- Sofitel Magnifique Wedding Package »
- Sofitel Wananavu Ceremony Package »
- Wedding package for 30 guests plus FJ$1,000 resort credit »
Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa includes a private beach, swimming pools, four restaurants, three bars, adults-only pool and relaxation area (the Waitui Club), an international health spa, and the largest ballroom on the island. A bustling marina and cultural temples are located nearby.
This five star beachfront resort features luxury hotel facilities with an elegant French touch where you’ll experience a holiday in paradise amidst a vibrant local holiday culture. Choose a restaurant to suit your mood ranging from a collection of casual dining to the elegant Salt Restaurant – awarded the Best Restaurant in Fiji. Savour the tropical atmosphere with a chilled cocktail, cool white wine or refreshing juice in one of the resort’s relaxing bars. Sip your favoured drink in a beautiful setting by the pool or ocean’s edge.
At the Sofitel you’ll enter a world of health and beauty. Soothe your spirit in the outdoor whirlpool. Indulge your body with a menu of divine spa treatments including Fiji’s indigenous Bobo Massage. Work out in the gym, on your own or with the guidance of a personal trainer. Swim the day away in the Pacific’s largest swimming pool, a gorgeous freeform lagoon-style pool flowing across over 1000 sqm at the heart of Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa Denarau. It really doesn’t get better than this!
Location : The Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa is conveniently located on beautiful Denarau Island, only 20 minutes from Nadi Airport. This resort couldn’t be more conveniently located. It is adjacent to world class Denarau Golf and Racquet Club and a 15-20 minute stroll to the Port of Denarau (or you may choose to catch the shuttle bus) where you’ll find the largest single collection of quality shopping and dining in Fiji. Denarau Port is also the launching point for travel to the outer islands for snorkelling and diving.
More information about the Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa »
We are the Fiji wedding planning specialists
We are specialist Fiji wedding planners and travel agents with over 40 years experience working in this magnificent archipelago. We work with brides and grooms from New Zealand and around the world taking the stress out of planning and co-ordinating their dream Fiji wedding and guest travel arrangements. Our experience and contacts remove the stress out of planning a destination wedding – no matter how big or small.
Contact our experienced team for expert Fiji wedding co-ordinators for assistance with all aspects of your tropical island wedding including the ceremony (beach, garden, afloat or indoors), reception, travel arrangements, flights and island transfers and resort accommodation for you and your guests.